- Zinzi the Musical. This is the Jazz musical I'm working on with Phyllis MacBryde. Video from the show, a movie-style trailer, interviews and news about the show, the people affiliated with it and what's coming up. It's been attracting some heavy traffic and a great deal of industry interest.
- Leslie Ellis is a very talented and attractive singer/songwriter who I've known since she was just a little thing of 25 (a couple of years I think). You can find her excellent songs, her heartfelt vocals and some rather fetching pictures along with her performance schedule.
- Tim Harden runs what many acknowledge is the best, most complete Texas Chainsaw Massacre website on the internet. Every thing you always wanted to know or see, where it is, and how to find it. With a direct link to all the members of the original cast, Tim is on top of everything TCM.
- Barrie Cunningham - is the producer of Superstars Live in Concert. Offering the state of the art production and lighting, the very best tribute artists from around the world, and cutting edge choreography! Roger and Fingers Taylor frequently appear with Barrie in his tribute to Jimmy Buffett and Roger has appeared in the band of the Superstars show.
- Pete Merrigan is an independent artist out of New Hampshire who does an eclectic folk, swing, rock kinda thing that you'll really enjoy.
- David Ippolito - That Guitar Man From Central Park. Acoustic music in the tradition of James Taylor.
- Amy Lee is sultry sax diva who is writes and perfoms her own brand of excellent jazz that will keep you coming back for more. She led Jimmy Buffett's horn section in the Coral Reefer Band for years and years.
- Even Steven Levee is the Bass Master General. This is the website of his production company i-Potato Music. Lots of music, lots of humor and lots of bass guitar.
CD BABY is a gold mine of music by independent artists. You can get the Fool for a Blonde CD, the Hell's Kitchen CD and the Reunion, Live at the Windjammer CD there.
- Cowboy Cafe - A modern-country musical written by Phyllis MacBryde, with music by Roger, that won her the North Carolina Playwright's Fellowship Award.
- Rock 'n Blues Today - an Italian blues, rhythym & blues and rock radio station that plays my music and other artists that I know you'll like.